M Hardware was established in 2009 with specialists of Door security lock system manufacturer in Korea with many years of accumulated technology and know-How. We have continuously kept on developing and with “customer comes first” as our company philosophy we have been developing diverse products to enter domestic and foreign markets since 2009.
We will keep on doing our best to become a closer and reliable company through continuous development technology and opening ears to customers. We are certified as Venture Company (The first certified in 2014)
Cylindrical Ball – SPECIFICATIONS
For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel / motel and other public buildings
- 1 3/8 ” to 1 3/4” (35mm to 45mm) standard
- 1 3/8 ” to 2” (35mm to 50mm) optional
- 23/8” (60mm) or 2 ¾” (70mm) standard
FRONT & STRIKE
- Brass or Stainless steel ; 2 ¼” xl” standard, 2 ¼” x1 1/8” optional
- Brass or Stainless steel ; K203-G2 strike standard
ASA, K203-G2 (Anti-rattle) strikes optional
ROSES & HAND
- Brass or Stainless steel. Tapered Rose standard
- non- handed, Field reversible
LATCHBOLT & KEYS
- Brass, 1/2″ throw standard. (Stainless steel, 1/2″ throw optional)
- Two, Brass
Brass, Schlage 6 pin keyway standard Weiser, Arrow, Lockwood C 4, Kwikset optional
MASTERKEYING & FINISHES (US CODE)
- Can be master keyed or grand master keyed. Construction key system available
- 3, 4, 5A, 10, 10B, 11, 19, 26, 26D, 32D, 32
FUNCTIONS & SPLIT FINISHES
- ENT(HF81), PRI(HF76), PAS(HF75), STR(HF86), CLS(HF84), Dummy
- Outside finish specified first. Front & Strike finished to match inside trim unless otherwise specified
UL / CUL
Listed for use on fire doors (3 Hour Rated)
FINISH CODE, DESCRIPTIONS & US CODE BHMA
PB Polished Brass 3 605, SB Satin Brass 4 606, AB Antique Brass 5A 610, SBZ Satin Bronze 10 612, OBZ Oxidized Bronze, Oil Rubbed 10B 613, AC Antique Copper 11 616, SN Satin Nickel Plated 15 619, AN Antique Nickel Plated 15A 620, EB Ebony Brass 19 622, PCR Polished Chromium Plated 26 625, SCR Satin Chromium Plated 26D 626, SS Satin Stainless Steel 32D 630, PS Polished Stainless Steel 32 629.
SINGLE / CLASSROOM
- Single – Deadbolt by key from outside and by thumb turn from inside.
- Classroom – Deadbolt by key from outside. Inside thumb turn retracts bolt. But will not throw it.
- Double – Deadbolt by key either side. Use only on roans with more than one exit.
For more details, click here Deadbolt lock system supplier